Canon PIXMA G3010 All-in-One Wireless Printer1.
Canon PIXMA G3010 All-in-One Wireless Buys Online.
- Designed for high volume printing at low running cost.
- Printer Type – Ink Tank, Functionality – All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy), Printer Output – Color
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, USB, Canon Selphy App ; Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1. Note:Mac OS is not supported ; Power requirements: 200 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 1.2 inch LCD diplay on printer(mono)
- Pages per minute – 8.8 ipm (Black), 5 ipm (Colour), Cost per page – 9 paise (Black & White), 32 paise (Colour) – As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage – Home and Small office, Regular / Heavy usage (more than 300 pages per month)
- Page size supported – 4.0″x6.0″ till A4 / Letter / Legal / A5 / B5 ; Duplex Print – No ; Print resolution – 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Compatible Ink Bottle – GI-790 (BK), GI-790 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow);Page yield – 6000 pgs (BK), 7000 pgs (color) – As per ISO standards; 1 set of all 4 ink bottles inside the box.
Refillable Ink Tank Wireless All-In-One for High Volume Printing.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. *1 Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 0.000529167cm *2 Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO / IEC 24734.
Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO / JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer.
Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
*4 TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is based on the TWAIN specification V1.9 and requires the Data Source Manager comes with the operating system. *5 Optical resolution is a measure of hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard. *6 The fastest speed in Hi-Speed USB on Windows PC. Transfer time to computer is not included. *7 Colour document scan speed is measured with ISO / IEC 29735 Target A.
Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off.
Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings and document size etc.
*8 Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO / IEC 29183.
Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warm up time.
1-11 in US, CND, LTN, BRA, TW and HK.
*10 The amount of image extension beyond the paper cannot be adjusted. *11 The performance of the printer may be reduced under certain temperature and humidity conditions. *12 For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paper’s packaging or the supplied instructions. *13 Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO 7779 standard. *14 Copy: When copying ISO / JIS-SCID N2 (printed by inkjet printer) on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
|Canon Pixma G3010|
Canon Pixma G3010 supports the Wireless Printing attribute that enables the user to print files from a computer system on the printer with a Wi-Fi network.
Category: Printers Tags: 3010 Inkjet, Canon G3010, Canon G3010 All In One, Canon PIXMA G3010, Canon Printer, Canon Printer 3010 All In One, Printer